Monday, May 19, 2014

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Send Icy cold rain on their naked bodies was my prayer. I was praying about all the sin that was flagrantly happening on the streets of New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Then suddenly the Lord spoke "What about the church picnic planned for today? Do you want me to send rain on the church picnic? I replied "No Lord" The Lord said "Don't use your faith asking me to change the weather but use your faith to save people. I send rain on the just and the unjust and sunshine on the just and the unjust. Son if their heart is not changed they will just go inside from the rain and sin. When their heart is turned towards me they will live right no matter what the weather is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment