Thursday, June 5, 2014

Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

"I have come to minister the presence of God to you." the voice said. It was a Sunday morning and I was ironing the wrinkles out of my shirt when I suddenly felt the presence of God. The angel of the Lord was there with me and the presence on him was powerfully felt by me. My first thought was "where is that in the Bible"? Scripture began to come quickly to my mind. In the Garden of Gethsemane Jesus was strengthened by the angel of the Lord. In the Gospel of Luke chapter twenty two and verse forty three the Bible says "And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him." I also remembered Jesus was ministered to by angels after his wilderness experience when he overcame the devils three temptations. The Bible says in Matthew chapter four and verse eleven "Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him." Here in my kitchen while I was ironing my shirt was an angel of the Lord strengthening me. Be encouraged child of God. Father God has got angels on assignment for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment