Wednesday, June 11, 2014

1Co 6:20 You were bought with a price [purchased with a preciousness and paid for, made His own]. So then, honor God and bring glory to Him in your body.

"I'm no Good and not worth anything" I said to the Lord in prayer. The Lord spoke to me and said "How much am I worth?" I said "Lord who can put a price tag on you. You are God and you are priceless!" He said "That's right! and I gave my life for you so how much are you worth."I was a new believer and was thinking about my life of sin when I spoke these words in prayer. The Lord taught me a great lesson that day. When you buy something, you value the thing you buy more than the money you trade for it. God loved us so much that he gave his only begotten son to die for us. Friends you are God's treasure. Don't ever let someone's degrading attitude or condescending words or thoughts about you make you think you are worthless. Don't ever think you are worthless because of the life of sin you have lived. If you take a twenty dollar bill and drag it through the mud and slop it never loses its value. All you have to do is wash it and it can be used anywhere. Every man woman and child has been valued by God as priceless through the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ. We all have been dragged through the mud of this world. So ask Jesus to wash you and cleanse you with his precious blood and his holy word. He will make you a brand new creature in Christ. Remember, you have been appraised by God as priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment